- Any currently prescribed medications in original bottles. Vitamins, herbs, OTC medications and supplements must arrive in sealed containers and may be used only at the discretion of the program clinician.
- Comfortable, wash-and-wear, casual clothing. Laundry facilities and detergent are available for resident use. Sweaters and jackets are recommended as nights are typically cool.
- Workout clothing and a bathing suit.
- Comfortable walking shoes, flat-soled shoes or athletic sneakers; boots or sturdy heeled shoes for some activities.
- Personal hygiene items, such as toothpaste, deodorant, make-up and hair products, in quantities sufficient for your anticipated length of stay.
- Health insurance card and driver’s license or other I.D. a copy of TB test result if done within the last three months.
- Pharmacy card (if your health insurance card does not include a “BIN” number, we will need a pharmacy card or access to your “BIN” number to order your medications).
- A copy of TB test result if done within the last three months.
- Reading material especially related to recovery, therapy, personal growth or spirituality.
For your well-being and the protection of other clients the following items are strictly prohibited:
- Clothing that depicts or advertises alcohol, drugs, sex, violence or gambling, any substances of any kind (or any other clothing deemed inappropriate by staff).
- Laptop computers (Several PCs are available to residents for use in completing treatment related assignments).
- Following a 72 hour phone restriction at the start of treatment, you will have access to your cell phones during specific hours, seven days per week.
- Cameras, video recording or playback devices, video game consoles, or hand-held gaming devices.
- Aerosol products or products containing alcohol, such as hairspray, hand sanitizes, mouthwash, perfume, cologne, aftershave or herbal tinctures.
- Unsealed bottles of medications, herbs or supplements except for prescription medications in original bottles;
- loose medications, herbs and supplements or those in unmarked containers, bags or envelopes
- Pocket knives or weapons of any kind.
- Food or beverages of any kind, ABSOLUTELY NO SODA, CANDY OR SNACK FOODS
Provide Detailed Travel Plans
Make your travel plans as early as possible and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are arriving by airline, please provide the original itinerary documents from your airline or travel service. Upon receipt of your travel information we will arrange for your concierge transfer to A WISE Retreat.